I was awarded The Entertainer Blogger Award by Stephanie at Stephanie’s Novel Fiction. If you don’t follow Stephanie I highly recommend you do! She has a lot of great book reviews and is an inspiration of the type of Blogger I’d like to be! Thank you Stephanie for the award nomination! I wont lie I totally teared up, that’s how special it felt.
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Add these rules to your post.
- Answer all the questions below.
- Display the award picture in your post.
- Nominate 12 other bloggers who are funny, inspiring and most important of all ENTERTAINING!
WHY DID YOU START A BLOG IN THE FIRST PLACE?
I love reading and I love talking about books but although I have reader friends our tastes are different so I really started to find other bookworms who liked the same books as I did. I love finding new books people recommend and sharing my love of books with others.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BOOK?
This is seriously the hardest question to answer as a book lover. I will say at the moment I just finished Dragonfly in Amber and loved it. I can not express my love of the Outlander series enough! Also recently I read The Perfect Husband by Lisa Gardner and it was an amazing crime/thriller novel!
WHAT DO YOU DISLIKE THE MOST?
I don’t care for liars, cheaters, or people who steal. Neglectful parents are pretty far up there as well. Poisonous snakes are a serious fear of mine and I cant stand to eat raw onion.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FOOD AT THE MALL?
Chick-Fil-A! Also there is a Japanese (I believe) spot that has the good chicken/shrimp rice and veggies, I love that place too.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PAST TIME?
Reading! I love to knit and crochet. Occasionally I get some scrap booking in. I really am just a dabbler, I love a little of everything.
Here are my nominations!
- Taylor Reads Books
- Tiffiny Reads
- Laura at A Thousand Lives
- Read Voraciously
- Jessica at Wannabefiction
- Ashley at BookishMommy
- Staci at My Fictional Escape
- Ali at The Sunday Feeling
- Aimee at RedheadedBookLover
- Maren at The Worn Bookmark
- Jen at Books on the 7:47
- Sharlene at RealLifeReading